Celebrate your special anniversary or honeymoon in the ultimate indulgence on Cayman island: The Island Tradewinds.
This package includes:
- Deluxe ocean view room accommodations
- Access to the Tradewinds Lounge with five complimentary food and beverage tickets daily
- Breakfast in bed
- Bubbles and strawberries in your room upon arrival
- Dinner one night at Simply Fish
- Late check out
You’re invited to soak in everything that surrounds our impeccably renewed Cayman resort. Book this sun-filled offer for five nights and receive the 5th night free!
Enjoy a movie night and lots more while vacationing at the Aruba Marriott Resort.
- Kids Club package families enjoy:
- Room accommodations for the family
- Tickets for two adults and up to two children to visit the Butterfly Farm
- Kids pizza making course during the dinner buffet on Monday night in La Vista
- Complimentary soft drinks for kids
Enjoy exclusive access to this special discovery hiding just off our shores at the Renegade Aruba Resort. The Renegade Island is one of Aruba’s private beaches – a truly tropical experience where our feathered friends are awaiting for your arrival.
The package includes:
- accommodations at the newly renovated Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
- pinktinis upon arrival at BLUE or SOLE
- pink champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in the room
- complimentary access to Renaissance private island
- private flamingo feeding with a resort expert
- a photo shoot at Flamingo beach on Renaissance Island with the pink flamingos
- inflatable flamingo pool floatie souvenir
Book your next private island getaway by using promotional code S09.
Montego Bay is not only the most popular tourist region in Jamaica, it’s one of the premier vacation destinations in the Caribbean. And this weekend getaway package is the perfect way to get a taste of this tropical paradise. Featuring first-class accommodation and a host of activities to choose from, this package makes sure you’ll get the most out of your three days in the sun.
While it’s the second largest city in Jamaica, there’s a small-town feel to Montego Bay that keeps it relaxed and friendly, making it the perfect spot for a quick weekend getaway. But small town does not mean a quiet night life and you’re sure to find food and music to suit every taste. Your package includes a choice of over twenty restaurants and ten nightclubs, with discounts of up to fifty percent.
And no weekend getaway in Jamaica would be complete without a choice of fun on the beach, from para-sailing to snorkeling to surfing. We’ve got lessons for beginners and adventure tours for the more experienced.
A sprawling city of over 800,000 people, Kingston is the largest English-speaking city south of Florida and the center of Jamaica’s cultural life – the Bob Marley Museum is one of the most-visited attractions. The city is also an important business center with many international head offices.
Your Trip Advisor is a great resource for information on Kingston. You’ll find some fun facts there, such as
“Port Royal was a hangout for the famed pirates of the Caribbean until an earthquake plunged the village into the sea in 1692. Plans are underway to restore the area, including a number of historic buildings including Fort Charles, the Old Naval Hospital, and more.”
Food is one of the delights of Jamaica, and Kingston is no exception, with the added bonus that, with over three dozen embassies, the city also offers a wide range of world cuisine. But it’s the home-grown dishes that really jump out, dishes like:
- Mackerel Run Down
- Saltfish Fritters
- Callaloo and Codfish
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Not to be missed, however, is the famed jerk chicken, though you may want to bring a fire extinguisher!